High End Software Products
Hign - End Accounting software is an application software that records & processes accounting transactions within functional modules such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and trial balance. It functions as an accounting information system.
- Accouts Receivable - where the company enters money received
- Accounts Payable - where the company enters its bills and pays money it owes
- General ledger - the company's "books"
- Billing - where the company produces invoices to clients/customers
- Stock Inventory - where the company keeps control of its inventory
- Purchase Order - where the company orders inventory
- Sales Order - where the company records customer orders for the supply of inventory
- Bookkeeping - where the company records collection and payment
- Debit Collection - where the company tracks attempts to collect overdue bills (sometimes part of accounts receivable)
- Electronic payment - processing
- Expense - where employee business-related expenses are entered
- Inquiries - where the company looks up information on screen without any edits or additions
- Payroll - where the company tracks salary, wages, and related taxes
- Reports - where the company prints out data
- TimeSheet - where professionals record time worked so that it can be billed to clients
- Purchase Requisition - where requests for purchase orders are made, approved and tracked
Call me back
Get in touch with Deo-Kin or request a quote for Our Products.