Deo-Kin System responsibilities include schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to the project. They may also be in charge of performance management of vendors. They assure the accuracy of financial forecasts, which tie-in to project schedules. They ensure projects are completed according to project plans. Project engineers manage project team resources and training and develop extensive project management experience and expertise. When project teams are structured so that multiple specialty disciplines report to the project engineer, then two important responsibilities of the project engineer are inter-discipline coordination and overall quality control of the work.
Deo-Kin Project Engineering Steps:
- Define project goals
- Develop project scope and schedule
- Establish a multi-discipline project team
- Define the mechanical process (P&IDs/PFDs)
- Develop functional process and process controls descriptions
- Develop process controls network configuration drawing(s)
- Develop vendor equipment specifications that include control system and programming requirements
- Develop cost estimates
- Make go/no-go decision
- Start detail design
Call me back
Get in touch with Deo-Kin or request a quote for Our Products.